Dr. William J. Parker III
LAST UPDATED: January 08, 2024
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Sites collect Personal Information, including:
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
– To provide and maintain the functionality of our Sites and provide you with related customer service.
– To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as when you contact us via one of our online contact forms, or request information about our services.
– To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
– To send you marketing-related emails, with information about our services, new products, and other news about our company.
– To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
– To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Sites.
– To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
– We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
– For our business purposes, such as data analysis, security, identity verification, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, improving or modifying our Sites, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding business activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information:
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others. We may use, disclose, or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We and our service providers may collect Other Information via the Sites in a variety of ways, including:
– Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Sites function properly.
– Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Sites, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Sites and response rates.
– Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Sites. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
– We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to [provide you with personalized location-based services and content.] [We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.] In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content].]
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our marketing newsletter or by emailing email@example.com. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
USE OF SITES BY MINORS
The Sites are not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
The Sites are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.